Monday, January 20, 2014

Shoedazzle!!!!

Hello everyone!!!! It's going to be cold again in South Carolina for the next couple of days. I'm dreaming for spring to get here ASAP! I was looking through Shoedazzles website to see if they have anything awesome for spring yet. I found some cute bright colored goodies I love!!! If you aren't familiar with this website you have to check it out! (Click on my banner at the right) you pay less than $10.00 a month and get a monthly showroom just for you based on your needs and preferences. You have VIP status that gives you exclusive deals and free shipping! With the money you pay each month you purchase your items at a discount! I love this deal! They have all sizes up to 11, and they are fabulous shoes!!! I never pay much for mine and I can't say enough about ShoeDazzle!


A beautiful sandal for capri length pants!!!
Gorgeous spring color!
Sexy Heel for any outfit!
Pink and Black are beautiful together!!!
Love this with a little leather!

Cute with skirts, dresses,shorts and jeans!



There is a quick look at some of my favorite shoes from Shoedazzle right now.
Check out my banner at the right if you are interested!
I love them or I wouldn't even tell you about them!

Until next time my friends....Kendra! XO

Where do you shop for shoes?