Friday, January 31, 2014

January Birchbox

Hi my luvs!!! I want to share my January Birchbox with you! For those of you that don't know, Birchbox is a monthly subscription to the latest product samples. You can sign up to choose a monthly package automatically delivered or you can choose to receive a box only when you would like to. The price is $10.00 a month either way and if you subscribe for one year you will earn bonus points and a discounted price. I have had to have several items sent to me so far. The products are fabulous and worth the money to try out. If you review the products you receive before the end of each monthly promotion you will earn points. Ten points for every review. When you earn 100 points you can redeem the points for $10.00 worth of free merchandise. If you have not tried this yet...you MUST!!!!!!

my Birchbox
This is amazing! I bought it in full size!
  1. Liz Earle Cleanse and polish hot cloth cleanser. This is an amazing product I bought immediately. The cleanser removes makeup and impurities and leaves your face feeling nourished and refreshed. I love this! It comes with a muslin cloth to exfoliate. It is amazing!
  2. Handmaid Lotion by Yuzu. I have to admit I have not tried this yet. It claims to rejuvenate skin and protect overworked hands. I can't wait to try this.
  3. Revealed Eye palette sampler. You receive 4 of the alluring colors from the new eye shadow palette. The colors are so awesome.
  4. Underarmour. A headband that is twisty and spandex. They retail for $9.99 apiece. They would be great for workouts. 
  5. Next is a shampoo called Klorane. It is infused with desert date. It has no harmful additives and smells fabulous. I used this 3 times and was very impressed. I have never had so many suds and so much softness. I will probably purchase this product. It is amazing.

There ya have it. My January Birchbox. Check them out if you haven't. I am not endorsing or affiliated with them in any way. I just love what they have to offer.

Until next time....Kendra! XO