Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Birchbox!


It's now almost time for a new Birchbox and I am just now getting time to tell you how wonderful December's box was!!!! I LOVE Birchbox and all of it's little surprises! It's a great way to sample items before making any commitments on a larger size.


The Cute Box!






The awesome products!




  1.  Bliss That's Incredi-peel glycolic resurfacing pad. This is a great product. It makes your skin look and feel so smooth.
  2. Jour d'automne non aerosol hair spray. This smells so wonderful and doesn't leave your hair feeling sticky and weighed down. Full size price is $30.00 so....I think it's a lot even for a great hairspray.
  3. Color Club nail polish. The color is Baldwin Blues. Beautiful color and size. Love it!
  4. Midnight Monarch Body Butter. This is a great sample. I love how this product feels and the full size product is $15.00. Now we're talking:)
  5. Sugarbomb lip gloss by Benefit. Beautiful shimmery pink nude gloss. Awesome sample
All in all I would have to say I am very pleased with December's Birchbox. I did my product reviews to earn my points and I am just waiting for another month of great samples.

Until next time.....Kendra:) XO