Monday, December 30, 2013

GlamGlow review

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to tell you about this product! OMG! I never get so excited about products. I'm telling you...this is one amazing find! It's called GlamGlow and it's said to be used by celebrities before events. It is a mud mask made from French sea clay, volcanic pumice rock, and green tea leaves. You apply this mask to clean skin , gently smooth into skin, wait 10 to 15 minutes! Enjoy the tightening and tingling sensation, then massage with water to exfoliate skin! Your skin will feel amazing, look radiant, have less visible pores and even tone, color, and texture! No kidding. It's that good!  ( great ) the effects last for several days and the mask only needs to be used 2 to 3 times a week. I loved the way my skin felt and looked in makeup! It seemed to absorb and retain moisture better! I give this 2 thumbs up! Downside is cost! At Sephora and Birchbox 1.7 oz costs $69.00! Soooo I am doing lots of reviews on Birchbox to earn points for shopping. Honestly I don't think I can wait that long to get this!!!! Amazon had some great deals on this too if you would like to try it before purchasing a large size. I got mine in a sample from Sephora and now I NEED more:)

Love it!!!!!


Has anyone else tried this?
Do you have a skincare product you swear by?


Until next time my dears.... Kendra