Sunday, December 8, 2013

Don't forget your furry friends for Christmas

Hi everyone! I love my dog Zack. He is a miniatures Schnauzer and a very loyal and devoted friend. I found these awesome gifts for christmas that I wanted to share. I always make sure I get my pets something too. It can be a stressful day for them too. My dog loves to wear clothing! LOL! atleast I like to imagine he does. I must say he always looks proud in his sweater.  If you like toys or food items better, I have included that as well! I found these items at www.baxterboo.com and www.dogo.com. What do you do for your pets for Christmas?
www.baxterboo.com $11.17

www.baxterboo.com $26.57

www.dogo.com

www.baxterboo.com $15.57

www.baxterboo.com $4.57

www.baxterboo.com $9.97

www.baxterboo.com $10.97

Don't forget your most loyal and lovable friends for christmas! I would love to hear how you include your pets for the holidays:) Have a great Sunday my dears! Until next time...Kendra! 

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself"-Josh Billings