Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DIY Christmas gifts

Good evening everyone! I want to share some DIY ideas for Christmas! I love anything made for me. It is sentimental and full of thought. These things mean so much to me. Let's face it...we are all striving for the best holiday season ever without all of the spending. I like these ideas because they are easy, inexpensive and awesome! I am not a crafty person at all...If I can make a gift worthy of giving, anyone can. I made my husband the tray for his dresser to hold all of his "things" I used an old frame and a piece of scrapbook paper I had on hand. I made the candle for my daughter and my son and his wife (his is at their house so I don't have a photo) I went to microsoft word and edited the photo and printed it on regular copy paper, wrapped it around the candle with wax paper, and used the hair dryer to set the photo to the candle....cost = $1.00 for the candle. The vanity tray was for me! It would make a nice gift for a lady who has everything and nowhere to put it. I bought the bowl, plate and candlestick at the dollar store for a total of $3.00. and glued it together. These ideas are thoughtful and inexpensive. What DIY ideas do you have? Please share!
all of my DIY christmas gifts!
Candle for my daughter!
Dresser Tray for my husband!
Organizer for my vanity!



I hope the holidays are treating you well my friends! Let me know if you have any great DIY ideas! Until next time.....Kendra! XO