Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shoedazzle

Hi everyone!!! I want to share my new boots with you and tell you about Shoedazzle. I have bought about 10 pairs of shoes and five bags from them over the past 2 years. They have the most beautiful shoes and bags and they carry sizes up to 11! That's great for me:) you can buy online without joining a membership or plan. I decided to go with their VIP plan, because it works the best for me. It's $9.98
a month, always free shipping, discounted items. You gain style points to earn a free item for $39.95 when you reach 1,000 points. The average cost is around that price for shoes and bags. I have noticed they added some designer names recently that cost more than this. Their styles are always on trend. They also offer great sales and bonus money. After waiting 2 months without needing to purchase anything, I used my VIP money, a cash discount offer, my VIP discount, and free shipping.... My new riding boots for a total of $2.31..... I love this price!!!! Have a great weekend my friends:)
So cute and comfortable