Monday, November 25, 2013

November Birchbox

For starters...I have been soooo busy getting ready for the holiday's, I haven't had time to post anything! It's such a busy time of year. Thank you to everyone who is following me!!! I greatly appreciate everyone of you:) So...I finally decided to go for it and get a subscription to Birchbox. I couldn't wait to open my little box with pink tissue paper and lots of samples of new products. I love samples. I think all ladies do. It came in the mail and I wasn't disappointed.
  1. Chella Ivory lace highlighter pencil...full size!
  2. Beauty Protector Shampoo and conditioner...adds shine and body. Perfect for me. Smells wonderful. Just a soft clean scent. Lovely!
  3. Joie Folle de Joie perfume sample. It smells like citrus and lasts all day long. I wore it today and would consider buying the full size product @ $98.00. It's a great fragrance. Maybe more of a summer perfume to me.
  4. Ahmad Tea London I am not a huge tea drinker. This time of year a nice hot cup of tea is the perfect thing to indulge in. I got 3 different flavors raspberry, english tea no.1 and green tea. I
    am sure it won't be long before I try these. The boxes are $7.00 ea.. not a bad price at all.The subscription for 1 year is $110.00. That equals $10.00 a month with 1 month free and you get 110 points which can be redeemed for free merchandise. For every 100 points you earn you gain $10.00 towards future purchases. I love this deal already. I hope everyone has had a fabulous Monday! Until next time my dears....Kendra!