Tuesday, November 19, 2013

leopard print!

The bag,shoe, and jacket!
The back
The front
Good evening everyone! I hope your are having a fantastic night!!!! I am super excited because I just got my new Sheinside leapard print jacket! I can't wait to wear it. For now I just wanted to show you how cute it is. I love that it has leather look back and arms. It's a short jacket that fastens in the middle. It's a cute jacket for lots of looks.I also have a bag and wedges I bought from Shoedazzle. No....I'm not going to wear it all together. LOL. I just wanted to share some of my print pieces. I will show them styled when I get a chance. Until then....Here they are:) I love any animal print with red. It looks so trendy and stylish. Naturally it's best to wear only one animal print per outfit. It can be dressed up or casual. Either way its a great look.
Shoedazzle wedges
How do you style leapard print? What trend do you love? XO ......Kendra:)