Tuesday, November 26, 2013

career wear

Sweater around $30.00
It's Tuesday evening...I hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving! I am getting there. I seem to have a daily stop to the grocery store for forgotten items. Take my advice... make a list OR don't go to the grocery store. It's so busy I have to park a mile away and dodge raindrops to gather cream cheese and soda. I wanted to share one of my favorite work outfits tonight. I love this look. It looks so put together without a lot of effort. Let's face it...at 6 am there is only so much a lady is going to do, right? I still want to look my best because it helps me to have a better day if I know I look the part. I bought this white button up blouse, the pinstriped pants, and the sweater at New York and company this fall. I'm sure if you have read my blog...you will know...I am a fashionista with a budget. I love New York and Company because they offer outstanding promotions. Coupons saving around half price most of the time. I am also a frequent buyer because they offer Tall and Petite sizes. I am 5'10 in. and tall is the only pant length I know. Their clothing is trendy and comfortable and they offer great discounts with coupons. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
The white top $20.00
Pants $55.00
The boots are from Clarks. I bought them because I thought they would be comfortable. I was wrong. I have tried Dansko's too and they didn't work either. I will tell you a secret....I usually pull a Cybil Shepard and just wear my tennis shoes....LOL. Shhhhhhh.....
Where is your favorite place to shop for work?
What shoes do you find comfortable for an 8 hour day on your feet?
Thank you for reading.....Until next time.....Kendra! xo